You’ve thought about it and come to the conclusion that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your property. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how Fort Worth home monitoring works
When you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to adept home security experts day and night. Even though they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your home or reviewing your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the alarm and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is unable to contact you, they will automatically contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the crisis and will function as the main contact with emergency personnel if you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are linked to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This gives you more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life specialists to assist you through your emergency.