How does home monitoring work in Fort Worth?
You’ve thought about it and come to the conclusion that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your property. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how Fort Worth home monitoring works
When you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to adept home security experts day and night. Even though they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your home or reviewing your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the alarm and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is unable to contact you, they will automatically contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the crisis and will function as the main contact with emergency personnel if you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are linked to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This gives you more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life specialists to assist you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support at the ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making sure family members are out of danger. It’s even more vital when an emergency takes place when you’re at work or traveling. Think about your flood alarm beeping or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when nobody is there to notice the sound of the loud siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always protected, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Fort Worth home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All device communications are directed through this vital, central hub. On top of being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio functionality allowing you to converse straight to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to call for assistance with any sort of issue, including medical problems
If you can’t locate your mobile device when a crisis occurs, you can still communicate with your monitoring staff right through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your fully connected Fort Worth security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and order a fully integrated Fort Worth smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is why it is included with our popular packages. If you would like to enhance your home’s protection, dial (817) 241-5844 or submit the following form to get started.